You can be fully in charge of your life only if you acknowledge the reality of your body, in all its visceral dimensions…you need to get back in touch with your body, with your Self”Bessel van der Kolk
mettafor has been closed to the public since March 16th due to the COVID-19 outbreak. During this time, we can work together through online sessions.
1-1 (private) long distance healing sessions will be 1 hr (60 min.) in length. Interac E-transfers are the easiest and preferred method of payment. The fee is $95 (includes HST).
I don’t have group classes scheduled as of yet but stay tuned for those upcoming.
I have recently completed a 30hr intensive training with Suzanne Scurlock and Lori Chinitz (Healing From the Core) specifically focused on offering therapeutic assistance from a distance. They provided me with a format and accompanying tools for reaching through the ethers to connect with you to support your health. Here are the skills I can offer you in a long distance healing session:
1. Holding space for you if your stress levels are higher than you’d like
2. Facilitate dialogue with you and parts of your physical body that are complaining and in need of my “touch” and therapeutic skills
3. Guide you to tune in and figure out how to calm your nervous system
4. Guide you to return to thinking more clearly and creatively when circumstances are challenging and stressful
5. Make an energetic connection with you that can facilitate physical healing on many levels… just as powerfully (and sometimes more so) than what I do in person with you
6. In addition to the above, other therapeutic skills I am trained to use/teach in sessions are Reiki, Somatic Yoga/Movement, Breathwork, Energetic “touch”, and self-massage.
Together, we will listen to your body figure out what is required in the present moment. I’m confident online sessions can be a great support to you during this time.
Like you, I am on a learning curve of change and may be adding classes and offerings as time goes on. Please check back frequently for updates or reach out if you have any questions or concerns. I am happy to discuss remote healing sessions in more detail. Email me at , or call 519 760 1372.
You can also follow mettafor’s facebook page (click icon in the footer), where I have started sharing a variety of resources to assist with your self-care during this time.
In the meantime, feel free to try this 35 min guided audio recording from my YouTube Channel to relax and practice connecting to your body.