Just for today, I will not worry, or be angry. I will do my work with integrity. I will be thankful for my many blessings and show kindness to all living beings. Reiki principles, Dr. Usui
Realign with Reiki
Alleviates stress, anxiety, imbalance, lack of energy, heavy spirit and physical discomfort
Helpful to prepare for a procedure, during recovery and end of life, and to prevent illness
Developed in 1922 by Japanese Buddhist Mikao Usui, Reiki is a gentle, non-invasive, healing modality of channeling universal life energy to balance seven main energy centers in our bodies known as “chakras.” It’s often channelled with hands hovering over the chakras and/or gently placed on areas of the body such as the joints. These chakras, also known as prana or life force energy, are invisible wheels of energy that extend out and align with the spinal column from it’s base to the crown of the head.
Disease never starts in the physical body, it shows up first in the subtle bodies and if not acknowledged or resolved at that level, will work through the layers until it presents in the physical body as pain, discomfort or illness.
It’s accessible and risk free for everyone including babies, elderly, pregnant women and others who might have special circumstances or conditions. In fact, all living beings including plants and animals can benefit from the healing powers of Reiki. Your body knows exactly how to safely and effectively integrate the energy.
What does Reiki feel like?
- Calming, loving and nurturing energy
- A release of stress, with or without the presence of emotion
A shift in consciousness, meditative state, yet still aware of surroundings
- Feeling of peace and relaxation
- A shift in the degree of physical discomfort or physical sensation
- Mentally refreshing and cleansing, creating space and clarity
- Warmth or coolness radiating from practitioners hands, subtle electrical waves, pulsations, tingling, twitching etc, and colours or images may surface